June 16, 2022
1. White steel knives don't rotate too fast.
2. Copper parts use throwing knives and carbide knives, not white steel knives.
3. If part too high, should be roughened with a knive of different lengths.
4. The plane should be processed with a flat knife and less use ball knife, reduce the processing time.
5. When we clear the part's corner, first check the size of R on the corner, and then decide the size of the ball cutter.
6. When the slope is an interger, it should be processed with a slope cutter, such as pipe position.