August 27, 2022
1. First machining the main parameters and then machining the secondary parameters.
2. Face first and then hole, first mill and then drill.
3. Coarse first and then refined.
4. The inner cavity is processed first, and then the outer shape is processed.
5. According to the sequence of the process, the diameter of the tool varies from large to small.
6. The processing of the previous process will not affect the clamping and positioning of the next process.
7. Keep the same tooling and fixtures together to reduce duplicate clips and positions.
8. The CNC process must be concentrated.
9. Don't use program instructions that weaken the stiffness of the part first.