July 30, 2022
1. Manual deburring: use tools such as files, sandpaper, grinding heads, etc.
Disadvantages: high labor cost, low efficiency, and it is difficult to remove complex burrs on parts.
Applicable: the technical requirements for workers are not high, and it is suitable for CNC aluminum parts with small burrs and simple product structure.
2. Grinding deburring: use vibration, sandblasting, rollers to deburr.
Disadvantages: the burrs can't be completely removed, and the residual burrs need to be processed manually or in other ways.
Applicable: suitable for large quantities CNC aluminum parts.
3. Freeze deburring: use cooling to quickly embrittle the burrs, and then spray projectiles to remove the burrs.
Applicable: CNC aluminum parts with small burr wall thickness and small volume.
4. Deburring of engraving machine
Applicable: simple design CNC aluminum parts.
5. Chemical deburring: remove burrs with the principle of electrochemical reaction.
Applicable: difficult to remove internal burrs.
6. Ultrasonic deburring: ultrasonic generates instant high pressure to remove burrs.
Applicable: micro burrs.