July 20, 2023
1. Ordinary lathe:
Lathes are mainly used to process shafts, disks, sleeves and other workpieces with rotating surfaces, and are the most widely used type of machine tool processing in mechanical manufacturing. (achievable accuracy 0.01mm).
2. Ordinary milling machine:
It can process planes, grooves, various curved surfaces, gears, etc., and can also process more complex profiles. (achievable accuracy 0.05mm).
A grinder is a machine tool that grinds the surface of a workpiece. Most grinding machines use high-speed rotating grinding wheels for grinding, and a few use other abrasives such as oil stones, abrasive belts, and free abrasives for processing, such as superfinishing machine tools, abrasive belt grinders, grinding machines, and polishing machines. (achievable precision 0.005mm, small parts can achieve 0.002mm).
Bench work mainly includes filing, sawing, scribing, drilling, reaming, tapping and threading, scraping, grinding, straightening, bending and riveting, etc.
5. CNC lathe:
Mainly process batch products, high-precision parts, etc. (achievable accuracy 0.01mm).
6. CNC milling machine:
Mainly process batch products, high-precision parts, complex parts, large workpieces, etc. (achievable accuracy 0.01mm).
7. Wire cutting:
The electrode used in slow wire walking is brass wire, and the middle wire is molybdenum wire. Slow wire-feeding processing has high precision and good surface finish. Process some fine holes, fine grooves, etc. (slow wire walking can achieve an accuracy of 0.003mm, and medium wire walking can achieve an accuracy of 0.02mm).
8. Spark machine:
EDM can process materials that are difficult to cut by ordinary cutting methods and workpieces with complex shapes (such as groove corners of molds, small holes, deformed holes, and machining on cemented carbide), without cutting force during processing, without burrs and tool marks Defects such as grooves. Not affected by material hardness, not affected by heat treatment conditions. (achievable accuracy 0.005mm).
The machining process specification is one of the process documents that stipulates the machining process and operation methods of parts. It is to write a more reasonable process and operation method into a process document in a prescribed form under specific production conditions. guide production.
The mechanical processing process of parts is composed of many processes, and each process can be divided into several installations, stations, steps and cutting tools.
Which processes need to be included in a process is determined by the structural complexity of the processed parts, the processing accuracy requirements and the production type.
Different production quantities have different processing techniques.
1) General milling of holes with an accuracy less than 0.05 cannot be done, and CNC machining is required, if it is a through hole, wire cutting can also be used.
2) The fine hole (through hole) after quenching needs to be processed by wire cutting; the blind hole needs to be roughed before quenching and finished after quenching. The non-fine hole can be done in place before quenching (leaving a quenching allowance of 0.2 on one side).
3) Grooves with a width of less than 2MM require wire-cutting processing, and grooves with a depth of 3-4MM also require wire-cutting processing.
4) The minimum allowance for rough machining of quenched parts is 0.4, and the allowance for rough machining of non-quenched parts is 0.2.
5) The thickness of the coating is generally 0.005-0.008, and the processing should be based on the size before plating.