October 24, 2023
The craftsmanship of stamping parts refers to the ability of the blanking parts to adapt to the process. That is, the structural shape, size, workpiece accuracy of the punched parts are related to the difficulty of punching.
Shape and size requirements for stamping parts:
1. The shape of the blanking parts is simple and symmetrical.
2. Avoid sharp corners at the corners of the inner hole of the shape.
3. The minimum size of punching holes is related to the material, the thickness of the hole shape, and whether a sheath is used.
4. Avoid long and slender arms, long and narrow arms and long and narrow grooves on the workpiece to prevent the punch from breaking.
5. The distance between holes and the edge of the punched parts should not be too small.
6. When punching holes in bent and drawn parts, a certain distance should be maintained between the edge of the hole and the straight wall of the workpiece.
7. If strips are used to punch workpieces with arcs at the ends, the end radius should be greater than half of the width B of the strips.
Dimensional accuracy of stamping parts:
1. Ordinary blanking is below IT10-IT11 level, roughness.
2. High-level punching and dropping precision
3. For blanking parts with a precision higher than 1T10, trimming and precision blanking are used.
Apply directional pressure to the sheet to cause the deformation to reach a three-dimensional pressure state.
1. Using V-shaped ring gear pressure plate
2. Adopt extremely small punching gap
3. Top plate with reverse pushing force
4. The blanking die or punching punch is made into a rounded corner of 0.01-0.03 feet. Obtain the punched section of pure plastic shear separation.