December 20, 2023
1. Enhance connection strength and improve connection conditions. The steel wire thread insert is made of low-strength materials such as aluminum and magnesium to avoid slipping and misaligned teeth and obtain excellent connection performance.
2. Wear-resistant, used in parts that are frequently disassembled, which can greatly increase the service life of the thread.
3. Increase the stress surface. Used for locations that require strong connection strength but cannot increase the diameter of the screw hole.
4. Prevent loosening, especially when used in spacecraft and other products that require a high insurance factor.
5. It is easy to repair. Install the damaged screw hole into the wire thread sleeve. It can continue to be used after repair to avoid the possibility of damage to the workpiece.