February 28, 2022
Maybe many people know what is CNC machining, but don't know the main process of CNC machining, today we will talk CNC machining's process.
CNC machining means precision machining, usually use CNC machining lathes, CNC machining milling machines, CNC machining boring and milling machines, etc.
1. The CNC lathe feed processing route refers to the path that the turning tool starts to move from the tool setting point (or the fixed origin of the machine tool) until it returns to this point and ends the processing program, including the cutting processing path and tool cut-in, cut-out, etc. Non-cutting idle travel path.
2. The feed route of finishing is basically carried out along the contour sequence of its parts. The key point of determining the feed route is to determine the feed route of rough machining and empty stroke.
3. In CNC lathe processing, the determination of the processing route generally follows the following principles, which should ensure the accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece to be processed.
4. Make the processing route the shortest, reduce the idle travel time, improve the processing efficiency, simplify the workload of numerical calculation as much as possible, and simplify the processing program. For some repeated programs, subroutines should be used.
5. CNC index-controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining language, usually G code. The CNC machining G code language tells the CNC machine tool which Cartesian position coordinates the machining tool adopts, and controls the tool feed rate and spindle speed, as well as tool changer, coolant and other functions.
These are 5 important processes of CNC machining.